You've worked hard for your money. We'll help make it work for you.
We all have different savings needs. That's why we've built our accounts with you in mind.
Short term or long term, we make budgeting for your goals easy. You can name your accounts, save for the holidays, and enjoy convenient access 24/7.
It’s all part of our commitment to helping you grow stronger. Explore what we have to offer and see how we can help you reach your goals.
- Share Savings: Your standard savings account. Use it for what you need, how you need it
- Holiday Club: Start your seasonal planning with this convenient dividend-earning account. Funds are automatically transferred to your primary savings on November 1st
- Summer Savers: Perfect for teachers, this special account lets you budget for the summer months between school years, transferring your funds to primary savings on July 1st
- Flex Money Market: Looking for higher earnings potential? Our Flex Money Market is for you, featuring tiered dividend rates for the serious savers out there
- Share Certificates: Thinking long-term or just a few years down the road? Our share certificates provide a higher rate of return based on term length
- Lucky Savers: Our special Lucky Savers share certificates give you the opportunity to win extra cash prizes. Talk about a win-win!
- Health Savings Accounts: We offer money-saving options for your health care costs. Check them out here
- Beneficiaries, simple trusts, and custodian accounts: Whether you’re planning on behalf of your loved ones or for your own peace of mind, we’re here to help. Explore some of your options
Need a fast, safe, and easy way to send money to those you know?
Send and receive money with Zelle® – it's free in our mobile app!
What will it take to save for a vehicle, home, etc.?
What will it take to save for a college education?
How long will it take to reach my savings goal?
How much will my Share Certificate be worth at maturity?
Which savings option earns more if rates go up?
How much will my savings be worth?
What will it take to become a millionaire?
How can I benefit from a CD ladder?
How much do I need to deposit monthly to reach my savings goal?
How much of a difference will the rate make?
How much should I deposit now to reach my savings goal?
How will taxes and inflation affect my savings?
What rate of return do I need to reach my savings goal?
What's it worth to reduce my spending?
Which is better: cash up front or payments over time?