We're proud to partner with Binghamton University.
Committed to our community for more than 50 years, we're a not-for-profit institution dedicated to giving back. We're volunteers, neighbors, community educators, and Binghamton University's on-campus partner for all your banking needs.
Where can I find Visions on campus?
Binghamton University’s on-campus branch is located in The Union.
Monday through Friday: 9:00am to 5:00pm
24/7 ATMs are located:
- Near our office in the Union
- Outside Dunkin’ at the Union
- In the Bartle Library Tower near Jazzman’s
- Outside the Events Center
For support, call us at 800.242.2120.
How can I open an account?
Opening an account is easy. You can simply stop by our on-campus location noted below, or go to visionsfcu.org/bu25 to earn a $25 new account bonus!*
*Certain restrictions apply. Must have valid U.S. Social Security number to qualify.
Important information for international students
Opening an Account
International students must provide their foreign permanent address and TIN/PAN number to open an account.
International Wire Transfers
Do you need to wire money to your Visions account from another country? Click here to learn about Wire Transfers.
Where can I find Visions off campus?
Visions has offices and ATMs throughout the region, with a full listing here.
For a nearby branch off campus, visit us at the Town Square Mall, just a few miles down the road:
2521 Vestal Parkway East • Vestal, NY 13850
Exclusive debit card design!
Want to show your Binghamton University pride? Order one of our Bearcat debit cards!
What about ATMs?
ATMs help to make our lives easier. Understanding them should be easy, too.
Here’s what you need to know:
There’s Visions, the CO-OP Network, and "Everyone Else"
- Visions ATMs: Owned and operated by Visions, you can use these as often as you’d like without incurring any fees
- CO-OP Network ATMs: Identifiable by their CO-OP logo, these ATMs are part of our nationwide, fee-free network
- Other ATMs: Available worldwide, allowing you to access your Visions account wherever you are
Daily Cash Limits
- Visions ATMs: Take out up to $500 at a time, up to $1,000 per day
- CO-OP Network and Other ATMs: Withdrawal limits and frequency are set by the network, participating financial institution, and/or ATM owner
Fees for ATM Use
- Visions and CO-OP Network ATMs: Use as often as you’d like – free of charge!
- Other ATMs: Visions doesn't charge our members ATM fees, even if you use another company's ATM. Please note, however, that you may be charged a separate transaction fee by the ATM operator and network.
While ATMs are everywhere, we’ve made finding a Visions or CO-OP ATM easy. Just select “Locations” from the Visions FCU Mobile app, or look here.
Going out of town? It’s no problem with Shared Branching.
Bank without boundaries with the Credit Union Shared Network
There are dozens of reasons to love your credit union account – great rates, low fees, local service – but sometimes life will take you places where we don’t have an office. That’s where the Co-Op Shared Branching Network comes in. With Shared Branching, you can access your Visions account nationwide – free of charge.
Here’s how it works:
Let’s say you’re out of town and can’t find a Visions location. You walk into a participating credit union with a different name, tell them you’re a Visions member (with valid ID and account number), and you perform the same transactions you would at any dedicated Visions branch.
With Shared Branching, you can:
- Deposit and withdraw cash
- Transfer between accounts
- Deposit checks
- Purchase official checks and money orders
With over 30,000 ATMs and more than 5,000 branches available nationwide, finding a location is easy.
- “Locations” in the Visions FCU Mobile app
- “Hours and Locations” at visionsfcu.org
- “Find an ATM or Branch” at co-opcreditunions.org
Long Island and NYC
In New York City and Long Island in particular, there are several shared credit unions: Bethpage FCU, Teachers FCU, and Justice FCU.