Purchases or refinances, here's what you need to know.
Looking for Rates?
Ready to apply?
One- to two-family residential owner-occupied purchase money, refinances, or construction.
Max Loan to Value
• Single family – 95% of sale price
• Two-family – 85% of sale price
• Single family – up to 80% of appraised value as "Cash Out"
• Two-family – up to 75% of appraised value as "Cash Out"
• Single family – 90% of appraised value for "Limited Cash Out"
• Two-family – 85% of appraised value for "Limited Cash Out"
15, 20, 25, or 30 Years
Required when loan-to-value ratio is 80.01% or higher.
If less than 80% loan-to-value ratio, is based on credit worthiness.
PMI required when loan to value ratio is 80.01% or higher.
Bi-weekly or Monthly
Minimum loan amount - $25,000
Maximum loan amount - $726,200; $1,089,300 for high cost areas as designated by Fannie Mae.*
*Jumbo loan amounts available to well-qualified borrowers. The interest rate is 0.25% higher than advertised rate
Interest Rate Change
Rate remains constant for the first ten years, then will change every six months.
Annual Cap - Rate cannot go up or down more than 2%.
Floor Rate - Rate can never go below 3%.
Proof of home owner's insurance is required
Visions will not subordinate or agree to the assignment of any oil/gas/mineral rights lease to a third party.